Recently added item(s)
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Çò milhor de Marti - CD by Claude Marti, accompanied by his faithful accomplices, interprets the mythical songs that made his fame, from 1969 to 1992. Al sur.
|Duration||63 min - 16 titres|
|Format||12,5 x 14 cm|
|ISBN||5 00827 825 1|
Çò milhor de Marti - Claude Marti (CD)
From 1969 to 1992.
The martial songs of Marti, in their prime force, reorchestrated masterfully. His Occitan words cross the ages and musical styles to enchant our ears as on the first day.
Claude Marti, accompanied by his faithful accomplices, interprets the mythical songs that made his fame. A beautiful summary of 40 years of song in Occitan, which have marked generations.
This album is a best of the Occitan singer Claude Marti, one of the first to have shown that one could sing in Occitan in the 70s with Joan-Pau Verdier or the group Nadau.
But contrary to what usually happens for "best of" (Çò Milhor de en Occitan), his flagship songs from 1969 to 1992 were entirely reorchestrated by Gérard Pansanel. A beautiful summary of 40 years of song in Occitan (11 albums from 1969 to 2002).
With booklet: song lyrics and French translation.
Label Al Sur.
- Claude Marti (chant, parole)
- Gérard Pansanel (guitares, mandoline, samples, voix)
- Pierre Peyras (contrebasse, guitare basse, voix)
- Lionel Suarez (accordéon, accordina)
- Michel Marre (trompette, bugle, tuba)
- Patrice Héral (percussions)
- Fethi Tabet (oud, voix)
1. Monta vida - 03:01
2. Ieu m'en vau - 04:04
3. Tu mon vilatge - 05:13
4. Perque m'an pas dit - 03:03
5. Los commandos de la nueit - 03:31
6. Montsegur - 03:09
7. Un pais que vòl viure - 03:18
8. Galileo - 04:47
9. Papet - 03:29
10. Sirventesc - 02:39
11. Cristino - 04:29
12. Nos cal cantar Joan - 03:46
13. Carnaval - 02:24
14. Lo conscrit - 04:54
15. Los bateus - 03:55
16. De vent et de poussière - 08:45
No customer comments for the moment.